On Thursday, 10 October 2013 20:29:23 UTC-7, Tduell wrote:
>
> OK, I understand you don't want to make them public, but you could put   
> them on Dropbox, or similar, and then send me the URL off list. Probably   
> easier than sending them via snail mail, and you can remove them from   
> dropbox immediately I let you know that I have them OK. Whatever suits 
> you. 
> If you want to send, contact me off list and I'll give you my details.
>

I never really used anything like Dropbox, which would all be harder for me 
than email (and even putting them on my own FTP or web server, and I did 
not want to put them on the latter), though Google Drive is almost as easy. 
You can add me on Google+ or write [email protected], and if with a 
Gmail address, let me know if you prefer Google Drive or email.

D

-- 
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/180dfbf1-5d1e-402d-8fc7-f75595834391%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to