On Tuesday, 8 October 2013 15:48:14 UTC-7, Tduell wrote:
>
> 448 MB is still too much for me. Something closer to 5 MB for the set   
> would be good. 
> My suggestion of making downsized images available was to test the   
> process, which you could then try using your full sized images. I have   
> worked with downsized images a few times and the result has always been   
> almost identical. 
>

Ok; I shrunk them to about 800x1134 (they are not squares), and the weave 
is still visible, and they are 5.9 MB total... I could make the larger 
dimension 800 if you like, or cut off part, or if this is small enough, I 
could post them somewhere or send them. At this size, I would rather send; 
I do not usually make scans this size public, but if I made them smaller, I 
could post it.

David

-- 
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/507a0a96-6063-43aa-bb31-d0faf927cef2%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to