On Wed, 09 Oct 2013 09:10:26 +1100, David Melik <[email protected]> wrote:

On Saturday, 5 October 2013 00:00:47 UTC-7, Tduell wrote:

[snip]
Could you downsize each of the images in the set, to (say) something like
800x800, which would make the download a possibility.
The only issue I foresee with downsized images is loss of detail in the
weave, but that is just a guess.[...]


I made a mistake; it is 448 MB, or about 238 in greyscale. I could also
send it on a CD. I need the picture as large as possible, and my camera
already takes larger photos than it would be resized, but if it would help
to debug and/or improve Hugin so people could connect these sorts of
pictures, I would like to do whatever I can.

448 MB is still too much for me. Something closer to 5 MB for the set would be good. My suggestion of making downsized images available was to test the process, which you could then try using your full sized images. I have worked with downsized images a few times and the result has always been almost identical.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell

--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/op.w4nqyos3rs0ygh%40localhost.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to