On Wednesday, 16 October 2013 15:16:17 UTC-7, Tduell wrote: > > OK, I can now see your stitched image. > Not sure why you have the band of vertical lines, maybe someone else has > seen this before. > I assume this is a stitch of the original scanned images, not downsized > images. > A stitch of scanned images should look nice and rectangular. > It also seems odd to me that the stitch is distorted and the lines are > straight and vertical. I wonder if the lines are being introduced by the > blender. Which blender did you use, enblend or multiblend, and which > version? >
Maybe the extra vertical lines happened if the stitching had not finished, but I mainly wanted to show it was not rectangular. Of course I did use the original scanned images, but as the original picture is about 458x610 mm (18"x24"), I of course shrunk the posted one. I did get multiblend working, but this time I used enblend, as suggested. It was late at night when I did this, and though I think I followed the tutorial, I am not 100% sure I chose 'mosaic' in the optimizer, or if I did, it maybe said some complicated message and had to change settings that were set before that stage (setting most the r,X,Y,Z to zero), so I may not have used 'mosaic'. I can try this again earlier in the day and pay closer attention. -- A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hugin and other free panoramic software" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/f636f46f-34e8-45cc-86a9-c7fc2f42d234%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
