> OK, I understand you don't want to make them public, but you could put   
> them on Dropbox, or similar, and then send me the URL off list. Probably   
> easier than sending them via snail mail, and you can remove them from   
> dropbox immediately I let you know that I have them OK. Whatever suits 
> you. 
> If you want to send, contact me off list and I'll give you my details.
>

Tduell,

Thanks for letting me mail you the scans and showing me it could work. 
After your description, I rescanned better, but did not get similar 
results: http://mathematicon/david/art/scan_problem.jpg. I think you said I 
could email you again, but I do not want to send too many emails, so am 
posting... just wondering what I did wrong this time. Actually, after 
rescanning in a better way (though I should probably redo it even again, to 
be more precise), Hugin did not automatically connect them; I had to go by 
the tutorial on connecting scanned images, including adding the points.

D


-- 
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/6a551496-a51b-4129-8239-94650b74953d%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to