On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 10:31:14 +0000, Mark Wilson wrote:

>I am working with a client in Europe that is being requested by his senior
>management team to look at outsourcing their IT systems, including their
>system z platform.
>
>Would anyone be willing to share any war stories of their experiences with
>Outsourcing good or bad?

There has been considerable evidence of outsourcing to incompetent companies
on IBM-Main lately. They don't say that they are outsourcers, but in the last
few days there have been threads from people who hadn't a clue what they
were doing. My guess is that they are outsourcers. Two that come to mind are
the thread on a DASD device not going offline, and one about Applying a PTF to
DB2 10.

--
Tom Marchant