And if you're paranoid and want to build it from source and are uncomfortable downloading an already-built 7z extractor to unpack the source itself, grab an old laptop, install OpenBSD 6.0, build the 7z port from source and unpack it with that. (/usr/ports/archivers/p7zip).

All it costs is your time, and it's educational about the world we're living in, as the decommissions multiply, the vendors retreat and we are left to our own devices and to open source!

Jack J. Woehr wrote:
Paul Gilmartin wrote:
508 $ unzip -vv k4t4949b.zip
Archive:  k4t4949b.zip
   End-of-central-directory signature not found

Embrace the brave new world of open source!

http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

--
Jack J. Woehr     # Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of
www.well.com/~jax # thinking, a way of skeptically interrogating the universe