From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Brian Westerman
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 2:01 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: HMCS consoles

When you ordered your z13, did it not come with at least one OSA-ICC adapter?
If it did, then you have (up to) 120 consoles that you can use at IPL for the
LPARs in your sysplex.

If you need help setting them up, send me an offline email and I can direct you
through it.  It will take you all of about 10 minutes to do the OSA changes and
another 5 to generate the NIP OS consoles in your IODF.

Brian