there is a mentality... i was on a ride recently and a man said his
horse had thrown him twice.  and he said "Three times and he's out.  I
hit the ground one more time and he is outa here."  and i think, wow,
what a concept.  To me i always got a horse based on some heart thing,
or cause they were so pretty, just the stupidest reason to get a
horse.  then once I get them tho, its like a husband or adopting a
child, I just automatically feel like I have to work thru any issues
or learn to accept it or live with it if they aren't having a bad life
with me or something...  i just cant let go.  I have a couple of
horses now, they have issues, and if I sold them they would most
likely go from home to home.  who can do that knowing it is gonna end
up that way!
Janice

-- 
even good horses have bad days sometimes.

Reply via email to