then once I get them tho, its like a husband or adopting a > child, I just automatically feel like I have to work thru any issues > or learn to accept it or live with it if they aren't having a bad life > with me or something... i just cant let go. I have a couple of > horses now, they have issues, and if I sold them they would most > likely go from home to home. who can do that knowing it is gonna end > up that way! > Janice That's how I feel too. I'd hate to find out Ofeig had been someones dinner or even that Archie the parrot was put down because no-one cared after I'm gone. Even though I wouldn't know of course. It's quite a responsibility and is in there with having children. Sue Coombes
- [IceHorses] Re: Icelandic horse in Oregon, save from ... rescue03301
- Re: [IceHorses] Re: Icelandic horse in Oregon, sa... Kimberly Morton
- Re: [IceHorses] Re: Icelandic horse in Oregon... Janice McDonald
- [IceHorses] Re: Icelandic horse in Oregon, sa... rescue03301
- Re: [IceHorses] Re: Icelandic horse in Or... Karen Thomas
- [IceHorses] Re: Icelandic horse in O... rescue03301
- [IceHorses] Rescues, rehabs - th... Karen Thomas
- Re: [IceHorses] Rescues, rehabs ... Virginia Tupper
- Re: [IceHorses] Rescues, rehabs ... Ashley Gallant
- Re: [IceHorses] Rescues, rehabs ... Janice McDonald
- [IceHorses] Re: Rescues, rehabs ... Susan Coombes
- Re: [IceHorses] Rescues, rehabs ... Karen Thomas
- Re: [IceHorses] Re: Icelandic horse in Or... Janice McDonald
- Re: [IceHorses] Re: Icelandic horse ... Karen Thomas
- Re: [IceHorses] Icelandic horse in Oregon, save from meat ... Wanda Lauscher
- Re: [IceHorses] Icelandic horse in Oregon, save from meat ... gemstonerotts
- Re: [IceHorses] Icelandic horse in Oregon, save from meat ... gemstonerotts
