> Someone with $1000 can take her
> and resell her to a nice home if they'd like for more I'm sure! I
> know in the north east coast you can't touch a decent horse for less
> than $1000.
>

Just to be realistic, some horses in Kentucky are selling for $50 at
auction, good horses. I know someone who just got a very nice looking,
registered, Kentucky Moutain Mare, free from a rescue, complete with
issues and everything:) Actually, $1000 is a lot to pay to get to do
the work it takes to deal with these issues, it's no bargain. Hey, at
least the Ky Mountain people gave up the extra horses when they
couldn't deal with it, gave the horse to a rescue, and then passed her
on, to someone who is now going to have to pay someone to help her
with training, and there is no guarantee.

Kim

Reply via email to