Hi Everyone, I just received another email from my friend and I will
paste it at the end of this. I do not know the breeder's name at this
time and if I did, I honestly don't want to publicly post it. My goal
is to just get this filly out and save it from slaughter. This owner
would have sent her off already if my friend hadn't said anything.
I'm just thankful she's willing to sell her and I'd like to find
someone quickly just to get her out. Someone with $1000 can take her
and resell her to a nice home if they'd like for more I'm sure! I
know in the north east coast you can't touch a decent horse for less
than $1000.  I should be getting pics hopefully in the next day. I
also asked if she's been trailered before.

Here is the latest information from my friend:

"Thanks Heather and I especially appreciate the judgement left at the
door caveat.

The owner doesn't have time for this filly with the other 35 needing
attention and the problem with the halter that I explained came from
a series of issues including her being in WA  and the horses being
down in Oregon with her husband manning the ranch and haying and too
much on his plate and this slipped through a big crack — sadly.  I
would be very disappointed if interested folks couldn't keep their
personal thoughts on how and what happened to themselves.  I mostly
want to find her a person with time and skill and interest in the
breed.  I think she is a nice little filly with potential — she is
not unapproachable.  The halter situation was a mess and I am glad
that I caught it.  I too have had to leave my judgement thoughts to
myself on this one - -seeing as I live on the ranch.

The price would be $1000.00 with registration papers"

Reply via email to