Yes, its very confusing, for the time being, i do not understand why Cassia
glauca not consider for combination under Senna inspite of earlier priority
(1785), whereas sulfurea (1816)..

I guess many authors treated Cassia glauca as Cassia surrattensis wrongly
many a time,, that created much confusion..

even i guess Cassia suffruticosa is synonym of Cassia surattensis

will search for more details and inform all about the species whatever i
come through literature

regards,