A "fast" crossplatform jaledit sounds like a great idea to me if it is
possible. Could a bit more research be done?

Sure, it's always good, but it depends on what you're looking for. for jaluino, I wasn't looking for a lib like scintilla or synedit, but some ready-to-use IDE on wich I could base jaluino IDE, as a plugin, and get all the benefits from existing base & plugins.

I found Code::block, Eclipse, and Editra. I chose Editra because it's python based, highly versatile, as a nice plugin architecture a d well documented (hard to find), and, not the least, very good support (and vim emulation commands ;))

Please let me know the results of your quest ! :)

Cheers
seb



Matt.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en .


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to