Hi All,

2010/2/10 Sunish Issac <[email protected]>:
>
> About crossplatform, before going into anything else, I would like to know
> what number of jal users are on Linux,Windows,mac and ecs or whatever. If
> the number of Win users is more than 70% than I think I'll continue jaledit
> and help out on developing an IDE in whatever platform,compiler that we at
> jallib chooses.

This touches a few basic points here. If we assume 70% of the IDE
users are on Windows, there is a remaining 30%. How much of them are
on Linux? 29%? If this is the case, multi-platform is bi-platform.
An other question is the functionality required. Does Jaluino require
features that are not in JalEdit? If there are a few, maybe they can
be added. If there are many, well then there is something to discuss.

So bascily: is this topic about providing jaledit functionality to
Linux or is this too simple?

Joep

PS there are also users that don't use the IDE supplied. I'm one of
them on Windows, since I prefer to use the same editor for different
platforms. If you are not on Windows or Linux, you are probably use
your own tools all the time.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to