On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 1:21 AM, AlbertF <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Seb, Matt
> Would be nice (in the end) to have one tool, so if we can agree to
> build a new cross platform Jaledit I probably can help you out with
> some items.
>
Would be nice and I too had mentioned it before.


> For example we could a derive some modules from Picshell for advanced
> users (debugging/unit testing etc) if at least were heading for a
> python
> and wxWidget based solution, so Picshell can phase out in the future
> and we can put all our effort on building one tool (instead of 3 as it
> is right now)
>
May be I can just help out with the UI design, looks like I might find it
very difficult to code in anything other than Pascal syntax :-)



> Albert
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to