yay! +1

I agree with previous comments that it is not ideal to run multiple
processes and that in a kubernetes world this would possibly be a Pod with
two containers, but I think it's important to get something out and
iteratively improve.
A decent user experience today means just one container and we can always
had a Pod definition for Kubernetes users if we find that useful in the
future.

Regarding different environment autodetection it would be nice, but having
a way to manually select it (system property, env var,...) would be good
enough for now