On 6/28/2020 8:18 PM, Flesner via KRnet wrote:
There was nothing highlighted so I guess it works.

I lied !!!  I went back and looked at the report and didn't realize it was six pages long.  Near the bottom there was one box highlighted in red.  It was in the "OTHER" section of the report and the box was labeled "MODE 3A" and apparently it didn't transmit my four letter code (1200) for 21 seconds or so.  I'm thinking I'll not lose too much sleep over that.  I'm guessing that could have been as I was just acquiring or loosing radar coverage.  I have to get pretty high at my home base to get coverage.  On ILS flights during IMC they hole the number two aircraft at 3000 feet until the first is on the ground and clear. Someone more knowledgeable might have a better explanation.

Larry Flesner