On 22/01/2008, Michael Van Canneyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, I develop major database projects (in Delphi), and none of our
> customers has ever asked for a specific look. So I would be the last
> to ask this from lazarus. The thing I am looking for is portability.

Our clients normally don't want way-out looking apps. They simply want
some customizations using various colors for example. Validation
screens must change background colors of components to indication an
error state or missing input, Label colors indicating some or other
business status etc...  As you can see, I'm not talking about
triangular buttons or odd shaped forms - just subtle customizations.

Regards,
  - Graeme -