> I'm not going through it all again Paul. Read what Mark said about what we
currently spend on wages and the ratio of that to our current turnover. Look
at what deloitte say is sustainable in football, and what the regulations
are going to be. The answer is 'lots more than we are currently spending'.

No Ian answer the questions:-

1. How much was BJ worth in your opinion?

        More than we offered him is not an answer.

        As far as I am aware BJ rejected our offer whilst having TWO offers
from Premier League clubs.

        It may well be, for all we know, that it wouldn't have mattered what
we had offered financially, given he had the chance of Premier League
football.

        Surprisingly, he chose Norwich when the other club may well have
been an 'established' EPL club.

2. How can you negotiate with someone who won't come to the table?

        According to reports, and we know you like reports, Kilkenny failed
to respond to the contract offer.

        This would lead me to believe that again the stumbling block was not
financial.

> What's with the constant references to my job?

I apologise if making reference to your career upsets you, there's no reason
for you to be ashamed, but I was trying to compare negotiation and
litigation.

Again I'm sorry if your job embarrasses you, I don't think it should but I
won't mention it again.

Cheers

Paul