Cathy, I too saw the Facebook post concerning the same issue that I am
having with the BSOD. I wrote the Bitdefender anti-virus support team
asking about exceptions, they answered, but their solutions did not really
apply and I need to write back to them.  When I write, I will include the
possible VPN issue and see what they have to say.

I also went to the Legacy link you provided where there is a list of
programs and their path's that I would need to set as allowed in Legacy. I
wish I knew which of those would address the backup to Legacy Cloud problem
or if I would need a path that is not listed.

I very much appreciate your help on this matter!

Susanne

   -