On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 7:12 PM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's an example.  I downloaded
> leo-editor-281522323a89c27b7c58338b1eaa624cbd383078.zip
> from two days ago.

How?
I mean I must be missing something horribly wrong if I'm going to the
same URL posted by Terry and getting something without a hash.

That said, I did more digging. Seems that the full hash is contained
-as a comment- in the zip file...
With >2000 files in the zip file, infozip at the commandline shows the
comment -at the top- and in 1 second flat my screen goes from me
hitting enter on 'unzip master.zip' and seeing the end of the files
spit out verbosely and my prompt again.

So for future reference: If you link the redirectable "master.zip"
link, the hash _does not appear_ to be contained in the filename, but
_is_ contained in the Comment.
Maybe I should send a bug/feature request up the Infozip pipeline to
put comments "after" the verbose extracted files...

Thanks,

Mike