Hi,

I agreed with Terry on this. One thing is trying to change themes and
other to write them. I general I find that going to a Leo file and start
to write it and saving as a way to expose the "end user" to the
customizations in not friendly. The buffer and menus should provide one
command/click operations to make this possible and in the case of
themes, hopefully with some preview for available themes (as happens in
most desktop environments with Linux distributions) or a quick refresh
that reflects the change, but can be undone easily. Something similar
needs to happen with plugins installation. I think that Atom and others
has a lot to teach us in the front of usability for changing appearance
and behavior of the coding environment without editing explicitly any
config file or going into nested nodes/properties of them. All this
should be underlying infrastructure, generally invisible and only
available on demand.

Cheers,

Offray