Brian,

Location of this file depends upon your distro .

For Ubuntu I found that file at:
/lib/udev/hwdb.d/60-keyboard.hwdb

I think the lines would look something like this:
evdev:atkbd:dmi:bvn*:bvr*:bd*:svnDell*:pnInspiron*11*3162:pvr*
 KEYBOARD_KEY_104=!                      #page up
 KEYBOARD_KEY_109=!             #page down