On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:40,Mike Andrew scribed:

> Second, most distros only supply /dev/scd0 and /dev/scd1. You will have to
> mknod /dev/scd2 yourself.

Sorry about the delay but I have been busy and offlist for a few days. So
what I would like from you is a howto for making the scd2 with mknod, if you
have the spare time. The major minor # are 11 and 1 on my scd1.

--
Keith Antoine aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161