On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 11:34:02AM +0100, Robert Shiels wrote:
> [...]

Hear, Hear! I don't mind funding the BBC either, but I won't pay for a
TV license when I don't have a TV:

                ********************************
                **BRING BACK THE RADIO LICENSE**
and feel even more guilty.

Actually I'll probably listen to www.todayfm.ie: 17:00-19:00 "Last Word"
with Eamon Dunfy? giving politicans a hard time, then at 19:00 to 22:00
"Pet Sounds" with Neil Dunn and 22:00 onwards "Into the Night".  (or on
Sunday nights "Dad Rock" - sounds of the '70s :-)

--
Chris Benson -- waiting for the next round of letters accusing me of
criminality because I don't have a TV license.   If anyone else is

I was planning to ask them all to prove that they were not paedophiles,
but the SO suggests this may be too outrageous and therefore ignored,
so I think I will instead offer them a buffet from:
/(paedophilia|(income |corporation )?tax fraud|software theft|patent infringement)/

This suggests to me that I should report the FAST to BSA for software
license fraud and vice versa!  Wow, do you think I should patent that
idea??  Or maybe I should stop drinking.