Sorry for the delay, I had and have to busy in my profession. May I assure you
that these two theorbo mss. do exist. I have contacted the person who gave the
xeroxes to me some ten years ago. The shelf marks are okay, Paris Bibliotheque
National, but I'm not sure about the current whereabouts of the original
manuscripts. I shall inform you asap.

Mathias