People are still taunting about this like schoolyard infants?  Well, here's
a few reasons for you that apply to my case, Johnny boy:

(1)  I work in a scientific field and a specific laboratory that uses data
analysis software for which there are only Windows versions.  I used Linux
exclusively prior to joining this lab.  I'd rather not quit this job
because of a Linux snobbery affliction.
(2)  Gaming.  I have a Windows machine at home because I like to play
modern video games.  Good luck trying to get them to run on WINE, which is
a cheat anyway if you're a Linux purist.
(3)  There's nothing wrong with having a dual boot Windows/Linux system for
the sake of convenience.  I'm not going to waste time booting into Linux
just to write scientific documents if I'm already in Windows.

Jim