Certainly not with all spam traps, but if someone is reviewing the data, and
trying to decide what to do with a sample, an "Open" message might get sent in
error.

But a reply should never be sent, and so a classical SpamTrap would not pass a
COI test.

... unless it had gathered dust for a very long time, or the new domain's owner
didn't follow the (Reject for 6 months to a year) BCP.

Just MHO.

Aloha,
Michael.
--