What is soul?  I don't know...

Soul is a ham hock in your corn flakes!

--R

On 9/3/15 9:49 AM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
How does a car get soul, Dan?  If I drive it to a funeral?

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 9:01 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

The head was replaced and the engine rebuilt at some time in the car’s
past.  I don’t have details yet but I’m getting them shortly.  He says
there’s a good 3" thick file folder of service records.

This guy buys really, really nice examples of MBs and then spends whatever
necessary to bring them up to 110%.  He’s done this with the intent to keep
them, but his business is growing exponentially and he started a family
recently.  As you might expect, time available for MB fun and games has
pretty much evaporated, so he’s thinning out the herd.

He’s the one I bought the 94 S420 from.  It’s not perfect, but it’s
certainly one of the nicest W140s I’ve seen of its vintage in a long time.

Dan

On Sep 3, 2015, at 7:16 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <