Danke, Herr Frederick

I was guessing it would be a long job because when i was working on the Tandem PS pump i didn't see a way to get the bracket off without first taking the pump out first. Just taking out the tandem pump I thought was a bear. (compared to OM 621/616 engines)

That is the type of BTDT info I was looking for!

I have started the disassembly. I am going to take the radiator out also, because I want to flush the system and having the radiator our will make access easier.

Loren
88 TE     M103