Next question: How on earth do you get those 2 back bolts started when you put humpty back together??

I finally got the pump out. What a pain. Sure makes me appreciate a 110/111 and even a 123 240D! It is a nifty design, before they hang on the intake manifold and all the accessories. I hope I never have to do this again!

Loren
88 300TE