Theo: like others in this thread I find it quite shocking and disappointing
how poorly you are doing financially from your hard work.

I apologise if this is too obvious a suggestion but if the foundation is
making a sufficient income is it not possible for you to draw a salary as
an employee?

As to the original topic, there are companies out there that will do USB
sticks, but it's probably simpler for end users to just download the
installer and stick it on a stick themselves.