Here is the absolute proof positive that extended auctions are better for
the buyers!

Claude wrote "I will not under any circumstances place a very high bid in an
extended format so the loser is the seller."

So all you buyers come to eMoviePoster.com three times a week, where the
buyers are the winners (just ask Claude, if you doubt me)!

Bruce