Yes, it is interesting.  Very!   Sensitive, introverted,
philosophically-minded intellectuals may be more aware of the conflict between
intellectual and social values, and it can initially be quite a shock.  But
eventually that shock may subside and "... mountains are once more mountains
and waters are waters."

The first book I've ripped pages from for my art journaling is 'How To Write'
by Gertrude Stein.  How well will the words and sentence represent a text that
is not meant to be read?  Drawing outside the line is about confusion, wouldn't
you say?   At this point, the project is total confusion.  What will happen
next?

What do suppose others do?