On 22/02/2012 19:33, David Olofson wrote:
There is a version here, actually:
        http://eel.olofson.net/download/ChipSound-20111207.tar.bz2

It was released along with a little Ludum Dare jam entry I made using the
"Kobo II" engine in the (rather messy) state it was in at the point. There is
a small SDL + console test program included with ChipSound, but the debug
sound test dialog in the game is probably more useful. It requires OpenGL
though, as it's built using the in-game GUI toolkit.
Excellent and thanks. As soon as I get the mythical 5 minutes ...