On Dec 17 at 01:39PM Thorsten Haude wrote:

> Hi,

> * David T-G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [01-12-09 20:12]:

could your attribution string be any more inane? I mean, come on, an
asterisk? they just aren't IN anymore. and brackets in conjunction
with a dating mechanism so unfamiliar and unamerican? that's CRAZY!
my entire morning has been ruined, thanks.

Seriously though, tolerance is a good thing, we don't need any
mutt-user-on-mutt-user violence for the outlook-run news media to
pick up on and make example of.

[...]

--
tim lupfer              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
familiarity breeds contempt--and children.