Cedric, et al --

...and then Cedric Duval said...
%
% Hi Thorsten, David, and all

Hello!

%
% % As others have said, you cannot set your comments apart by using a
% % different quote sign.
% % As others have noticed, uniqueness is a Bad Thing in today's email
% % environment.
%
% Well, the one and only argument of David is the uniqueness? Then let's
% defeat it.

Oh, now you've done it, buddy!

o/
/o
o/
/o I suggest that everyone adds these two lines in his muttrc:
o/
/o
o/
/o send-hook .                      'set indent_string="> "'
o/
/o send-hook '~x @sector13'         'set indent_string="% "'

Match *that* if you can!

o/
/o
o/
/o This way, for every discussion David is involved in, the uniqueness of
o/
/o "% " will disappear. Perhaps he will then change his mind...

No, I will see it as the grand unification of Good Quote Characters,
because I also happen to think that % is prettier than > anyway.

o/
/o
o/
/o PS: just kidding  ;)

Same here :-)

o/
/o PPS: oh my, I cannot believe I've used this awful indent_string!  :/

Yeah, and who is this PPS guy who quotes with : anyway, and why are you
quoting him and his little brother PS here?

% --
% Cedric

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]