Hi Dwight

Yes in general I find using a keyboard about 10+ times faster than using a
mouse. Worse mouse use tends to give me RSI injuries.  All-in-all the
ability to configure keyboard shortcuts for almost everything (except
Adding dependencies that is!)  is one of the best aspects of MLO.

Yes, I hear you,  This does seem a little extreme being as there's not much
else wrong with it.... Unfortunately I have two keyboards like this so I
would need to buy two of them!

But yes, if all else fails maybe I shall have to buy a new keyboard at some
point.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/1717fcee-cdb8-4182-9885-facccf3d133f%40googlegroups.com.