I've owned 4 Nightwawk 700s and 4 Interceptors. 2 Kawi ZX6, CR500, RMX250, and 
XR250. I liked them all, but my 86 miniceptor 500 is my all time favorite. 
Light, slightly under powered bike that always kept me entertained and smiling.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: surfswab <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:33:33 
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!<[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: How'd You Learn About Nighthawk

> That list of bikes dates you, my friend... <

Oh yeah.  I don't just claim to be an old guy...I AM an old guy.  But
I still ride, and will until I can't.

Then I'll buy a trike.  Or maybe a sidecar.  Or soup up a Hoveround.

Who knows?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to