I remember the first time I did that on my T3. I wasn't expecting such a
huge spark, and it scared the crap out of me! Biiiiiiig gap and an
aftermarket, high energy coil, mixed with an at-the-time somewhat physically
timid teenager. :D

Also, x2 on checking that your run switch is in the proper position. I
forgot about that one time, about to head out for class. Too many things on
my mind, I hit the starter switch and nothing happened, no running or
sparking or starting, just spinning over and over. I started to freak out a
little, honestly... I was going to be late for a test!

Then I remembered to turn it to "run"...

-Kurt

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Graham Rogers <[email protected]> wrote:

> Check there is spark before doing anything else.  No need to even pull a
> plug,  just pull the boot off an outside spark plug and plug a 5th spark
> plug into it, ground it on the engine and hit the starter switch.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to