Easier to work with you but you're too far away.  So a few questions.
How many miles on the bike?
Are the spark plugs sooted up, black, grey, white or what?  Check them
The carbs need taken apart and cleaned at least. As with the hoses. One
from the cannister goes to the valve cover. The two overflow hoses are open
ended, they hang down behind the carbs in front of the air box. There
should be one running from the bottom of the crankcase down. It has a plug
in it. Theres a loop for it to run through? That one is for junk, oil,
moisture that accumulates in of the air-box. It needs to be drained now and
then by removing the plug. Without it however, it shouldnt affect
performance. Your poor performance is at least due to the carbs needing
cleaning and if youve done some JB Welding in the bowls it sounds like the
fuel levels are off.
If you are interested in another set of carbs, let me know. I think i may
have a set around here, Graham