The bike has 16k miles on it.  I had the carbs complete apart and cleaned
them up so I'm thinking it might be like you said the fuel levels are off
because of how much jb weld I had to put in there to stop the leak.  I will
start by taking the hoses off and cleaning them etc.  What do you mean when
you said  by a loop for it to run though?  Does one of those hoses connect
to the air box from the crankcase loop?   I just found stuff out about that
tonight.  I think one of the hoses from the crankcase got in advertently
bent or kinked because I have the classic case of oil leaking out of the
shifter from blowing out the seal due to excess crankcase pressure.    If
you have another set of carbs I would love to buy them off of you.  Thanks
a lot for you knowledge I must have spend hours and hours tinkering with
the bike all last summer trying to get it to be roadworthy overall not a
bad bike and even in the state of disrepair it always starts up pretty much
all original.