Got home from work and grabbed the multi meter. Went straight to the 3 pin
plug that goes to reg/rectifier, unplugged it.  Put meter on continuity to
check the black wire on harness side , which supplies supplies 12v to
reg/rectifier from ignition switch. It beeped. So now I have to find the
break in the wire where it is grounding itself out? Or could it be in a
switch somewhere. Checked voltage in and out of ignition switch, and out of
all fuses. All seems well there