I was born and raised in the Buckeye State myself (Cleveland area), and you
will still find me at the Browns Backers bar on Sundays in brown and
orange. However, I now make my home in the Peach State and enjoy riding the
North Georgia hills on weekends. This weekend's Browns - Falcons game poses
a dilemma for me. Sorry all, off-topic post, but Darin asked.