John Reinhagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, also sprach "Dan
> Harkless":
>
> >The last time I remember IMAP support coming up was quite awhile ago, and
> >the commentary (from Richard Coleman??) was that IMAP support probably
> >wouldn't be forthcoming because IMAP would probably spell the eventual death
> >of [n]mh.  I don't recall a lot of posts disagreeing with that view, though
> >I suspect if the subject were brought up again people would disagree.
>
> I certainly would.
[...]

Oops.  I see you did send your email to nmh-workers as well.  The duplicate
copy you sent me didn't have a "cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]" so didn't realize
this.  In any case, no need to send duplicate copies of mailing list posts.

Dan Harkless                   | To prevent SPAM contamination, please
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      | do not post this private email address
SpeedGate Communications, Inc. | to the USENET or WWW.  Thank you.