This is awesome. As Linas said, opencog isn't stable enough to have a
'release' but I have been working on opencog for RPI3 on raspbian and I
have a script generated debian package to make installation on the PI easy
enough, because compiling the entire thing on a PI is a full day task. The
deb is at 144.76.153.5:/opencog/opencog-dev_1.0-1_armhf.deb
I have zero experience with debian packaging and so it's the most minimal
package. Plus base dependencies aren't installed with this, that's done by
the script. Would be great if u have pointers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/413de82b-1ac8-4d65-831b-5fa5f8736248%40googlegroups.com.