Hi,

2017年8月10日木曜日 14時56分41秒 UTC+9 Dagi S:

> This is awesome. As Linas said, opencog isn't stable enough to have a
> 'release' but I have been working on opencog for RPI3 on raspbian and I
> have a script generated debian package to make installation on the PI easy
> enough, because compiling the entire thing on a PI is a full day task. The
> deb is at 144.76.153.5:/opencog/opencog-dev_1.0-1_armhf.deb
> I have zero experience with debian packaging and so it's the most minimal
> package. Plus base dependencies aren't installed with this, that's done by
> the script. Would be great if u have pointers

I'll be very glad if you can make my packages rebuild for Rasbian (I have
no knowledge about Rasberry Pi, sorry).  I set build dependencies
carefully, so it should not be so difficult to rebuild packages on RPI3, or
even cross-compiling.  Please let me know if you have any difficulties.

Best regards,
MH

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/55610b55-c9dd-4429-8ea7-4db40fa0e258%40googlegroups.com.