Am 14.10.2016 um 20:43 schrieb Fabian Vogt:
> Am Freitag, 14. Oktober 2016, 20:09:40 CEST schrieb Andreas Färber:
>>> I have to correct this, I just looked at the wrong commit. Everything
>>> needed is
>>> in the PR. So u-boot with this PR un-reverted would work.
>> Let's fully correct this then: You never did a Submit Request for
>> Base:System/u-boot with those patches and a changelog entry.
> I did:

OK, correction: Nobody accepted sr#427604 despite merging the patches.
Which blocked other SRs. In that case Dirk's fault for merging and Alex'
for not reviewing the changes he suggested to you. ;)

>> That
>> blocked other OBS SRs after Dirk merged your GitHub PR, so reverting was
>> the option we chose so that we could accept other incoming SRs again.
>> Don't blame your omission on me! ;)
>> Your patches are still archived in GitHub. They will need to be rebased
>> from v2016.07 onto v2016.09.01 if you still want to submit them, and I
>> was told there were newer versions of your patches, too. Please always
>> submit the latest versions here, so that future rebases onto releases
>> with those patches merged work without hassle (and that includes, e.g.,
>> trivial whitespace changes any upstream maintainers may request).
> Sure, tumbleweed or tumbleweed-staging?

Neither, look at Base:System/u-boot I renamed it to
tumbleweed-2016.09 because I couldn't really submit with
"tumbleweed-staging" to non-staging Base:System.

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
To contact the owner, e-mail: