Hi,

dtb-rpi3-aarch64 is massively outdated and should not be used.
Either the one integrated into u-boot
(https://github.com/openSUSE/u-boot/pull/1)
or a recent dtb-aarch64 must be used. The one in u-boot got reverted by Andreas.
(In fact, the PR has the DT from the TW kernel, so no wifi either)

To get WLAN to work, all following conditions must be met:

- sdhci-iproc not in initrd (blacklisted in /etc/dracut.conf.d/*)
- DT maps WiFi SDIO to bcm2835-sdhci/-iproc controller
- DT maps MMC to bcm2835-sdhost controller
- Firmware installed

Cheers,
Fabian